Patriot, Veteran, Gamer
Skip to content
It is currently Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:23 am
If you are a military veteran please verify your veteran status. See the list below on how to accomplish this. Please note you only need to choose one of these options. If you are a family member of an active GVET military vet please have the member contact an administrator to verify your familial relationship.
1) DD-214 or DD-256 (please redact all sensitive information). Only Blocks 1, 5, 12a, 12b and 24 od the DD-214 are required. Everything else may be blacked out.
2) SCRA @ https://scra-w.dmdc.osd.mil/scra/#/single-record. Enter your DOB, Last Name and a day you were on Active Duty. If you are Guard/Reserve you can enter any date while you were in basic training or a follow-on school. Save the .pdf and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) .mil email, if you are still serving send an email from your .mil email to email@example.com. Your military information will be verified via the DoD Global Address List.
4) VA issued ID, email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Redact all sensitive information.
5) Veteran Designation on State ID/License, email a copy to email@example.com. Redact all sensitive information.
6) Veterans Group Membership Card (VFW, American Legion, DAV, etc.), email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Redact all sensitive information.
By accessing “Gaming Vets (GVET)” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Gaming Vets (GVET)”, “http://www.gamingvets.com/forum”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Gaming Vets (GVET)”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Gaming Vets (GVET)” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Gaming Vets (GVET)” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Gaming Vets (GVET)” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Gaming Vets (GVET)” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB LimitedBlackBoard style phpBB® by FanFanlaTuFlippe